What kind of LALUZ White French Country Chandelier do you need?
MEDIUM-SIZE FITS MOST PLACES: This rustic farmhouse chandelier is neither large nor small. Its standard size makes it suitable for most places. Fixture dimensions: 25. 5 inches height, 28 inches width/ Chain length: 59 inches/ Canopy diameter: 5. 1 inches. TRANSITIONAL STYLE FOR VARIOUS CEILING: Finished in a vintage luxurious way, this rustic farmhouse chandelier can be hanged in entryway, dining room, living room, foyer, or bedroom. Compatible with flat, sloped, slanted or vaulted ceilings. HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DIMMABLE: The chain length of this French Country is fully adjustable to range from 0 to 59 inches. You can use a dimmer switch to control the light brightness. UL LISTED: The dining room chandelier is UL listed for your safety. Hardwire . We suggest hiring a licensed electrician for installation process. BULB REQUIREMENT: This French chandelier for requires 9 x E12 candelabra bulbs of max wattage 40W, bulbs not included . Use incandescent or LED bulbs for normal functioning.
Is this what you need when you buy LALUZ White French Country Chandelier?
1. Fully adjustable chain length range from 0 to 59 inches by the adjustment buckle.
2. Vintage bronze rust color design travels you back in time.
3. The wood beads gives a farmhouse style.
4. The arms deliver a French country look.
1. Canopies: 5.1″D*1″H
2. Fully adjustable chain length: up to 59 inches.
3. Fixture height: 25.5 inches, fixture width: 28 inches
4. Fixture Weight: 11 lbs., light and airy
5. Note: Please note that slight dimension differences might occur due to multiple manual measurements.
6 steps for easy installing. All mounting hardware and detailed instructions are included. We suggest hiring a licensed electrician for installation process.
Light up your cozy home with a sense of French country flair with this chandelier. Crafted from metal with wood beads, its frame strikes a classic simple candle-style silhouette. Nine 40W candelabra-base bulbs not included stand exposed atop the arms to boost the brightness in your space. Assembly and installation are required.
Customer reviewsWell built chandelier
This was a well built chandelier and looks classy. It matches the decor in my colonial perfectly. My electrician had no trouble installing it - didn t take that long. It matches what you see the pictures.