Questions to consider when choosing GOLDSUN Patio 9 Ft Market Outdoor Aluminum Patio Umbrella
Strong Frame:1.5 inch 38mm aluminum pole with powder coating,8 steel ribs keep the umbrella more stable. Fabric:Breathable and 180g/m2 fabric with vent that can block up to 90 of harmful UV rays,not easy to fade. Main pole with light weight aluminum part for easy storage and assemble. Crank and Tilt:Tilt with push button for more angles choice, crank open system for easy opening and closing. Notice:Heavy Base is necessary NOT INCLUDED .Fold up in blustery and thunderstorm day also not recommended to use when the wind speed is above 5mph
Is this what you need when you buy GOLDSUN Patio 9 Ft Market Outdoor Aluminum Patio Umbrella?
Canopy with airvent allows wind and heat to escape, and reduce wind pressure to enhance stability
Easily wraps around the closed umbrella using velcro to keep the umbrella closed and secure.
Tips: Close the umbrella in bad weather to ensure a long-lasting use
– Sturdy Heavy-Duty Arms and Pole Construction.
– Push Button Tilt Feature.
– Easy Crank Open/Close.
– With the crank and tilt mechanism you can easily adjust your umbrella to block the sun s rays at any angle.
9-Foot Patio Umbrella. Constructed of an aluminum pole and 8-ribbed,this umbrella will serve to protect your skin from the sun s UV radiation.you can feel comfortable relaxing under this shady shield for hours. This patio umbrella is wide enough to shade a 48-inch table.
– Size: 9ft provides shade for two pool lounge chairs side by side or shade round, outdoor 4-6 seats patio table.
– Canopy Shape: Round.
– Open and close: Crank handle for easily raise and putting down
– Pole: Aluminum, Dia.1.50 inch 38 mm .
– Frame: Rust-free powder coated.
– Arms: Steel, 8 ribs
– Gross Weight: 12 pounds.Lightweight and durable
– Air vent: It provides basic wind and heat airvent.
– Noted: Does not include umbrella base
Customer reviewsLOVE this Umbrella
I love this umbrella. It is big and bright and wakes up my new backyard. Get a really good heavy base for this one so it doesn't go over in any gusts that might come your way. I love the lime green and it goes really well with what I'm putting together for the yard.